|Tip||Substitute chopped peanuts for sesame seeds, if desired.|
Cook rotini according to package directions; add edamame during last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water; transfer to a large bowl.
Add mushrooms, snap peas, red pepper, dressing and hot sauce (if using); toss to coat. Fold in sesame seeds. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours. Serve with lime wedges.
- 1 pkg (375 g) CATELLI BISTRO® ROTINI
- quartered mushrooms 2 cups (500 mL)
- thinly sliced snap peas 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- red pepper, cored and sliced 1
- prepared Asian sesame dressing 1 cup (250 mL)
- Asian-style hot sauce (sriracha), optional 1 tsp (5 mL)
- toasted black and white sesame seeds 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- lime wedges