Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Toss chicken with salt, pepper and garlic.
Heat oil in a large wok set over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 5 minutes or until tender.Add broth and soy sauce (adjust to taste); cook until heated through.
Serve over hot, cooked vermicelli.
- 1 PKG (375 G)CATELLI SMARTÂ® VERMICELLI
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced 3
- salt and pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each
- cloves garlic minced 2
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- bean sprouts 2 cups (500 mL)
- chopped bok choy 2 cups (500 mL)
- thinly sliced onion, carrot, and celery 1 cup (250 mL) each
- sodium-reduced chicken broth 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- sodium-reduced soy sauce (approx.) 1/3 cup (75 mL)