|Tips||When blending the ingredients together, if you find the mixture too thick to properly blend, you can add a little more lemon juice or a small amount of water.|
This salad is best made the day before; just remember to re toss it!
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the Catelli® Penne according to the package.
Put the cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, dill, garlic and lemon juice in a blender. Blend till smooth.
Pour the above mixture over the cooked penne pasta and mix together.
Add sliced peppers, onion and cooked chicken and toss. Reserve some chicken to present on top.
Garnish with diced tomatoes, taste and serve!
- 1 Pkg (500 g)CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® PENNE
- light cottage cheese, light sour cream 1 cup (250 g)
- small red onion, red pepper, sliced thin 1
- chicken breast, cooked and thinly sliced 2 (5 oz each)
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder 1 tsp (5 g)
- Dried Dill 1 tbsp (15 g)
- lemon juice 2 tbsp (30 g)