Sauté chicken with onion, red pepper, celery, salt and parsley until vegetables are tender. Cool. Stir in egg and ricotta cheese until well combined.
Spread half of the pasta sauce in 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish.
Fill cannelloni with chicken mixture and place in single layer on sauce in prepared dish. Cover with remaining sauce. Drizzle water over all.
Cover and bake in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven for 50-55 minutes or until tender. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
- 12CATELLI EXPRESSÂ® OVEN-READY CANNELLONI
- ground chicken ½ lb (250 g)
- each: finely chopped onion, red pepper and celery ½ cup (125 mL)
- each: salt and dried parsley ½ tsp (2.5 mL)
- egg, beaten 1
- ricotta cheese 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- Pasta Sauce 1 jar (700 mL)
- water 1 cup (250 mL)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)