Cook bows according to package directions.
Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet; stir-fry for 7 minutes or until browned.
Stir in tomatoes and cream cheese; simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened.
Serve over hot, cooked bows; sprinkle with basil and Parmesan cheese.
- 1 pkg (340 g) CATELLI SMART BOWS
- Olive oil 10 mL (2 tsp)
- Broccoli florets 500 mL (2 cups)
- Each sliced red pepper and carrots 250 mL (1 cup)
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced 2
- Each salt and pepper 2 mL (1/2 tsp)
- Strained purÃ©ed tomatoes 425 mL (1 3/4 cups)
- Light herb and garlic cream cheese 125 mL (1/2 cup)
- Chopped fresh basil and Parmesan cheese To taste