Cook fusilli according to package directions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, place 3 peppers, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a blender; purée until smooth. Chop remaining peppers.
Toss hot pasta with chopped peppers and spinach. Arrange in shallow dish and drizzle with roasted pepper sauce. Sprinkle with feta cheese, red onion and additional pepper (to taste).
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLI BISTROÂ® TRI-COLOUR FUSILLI
- roasted peppers, chopped 5
- large clove garlic, minced 1
- extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- lemon juice 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- salt and pepper (approx.) 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each
- lightly packed baby spinach leaves 4 cups (1 L)
- crumbled feta cheese and sliced red onion 1/2 cup (125 mL) each