Bring 4 litres of salted water to a boil.
Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add sliced onions and cook until soft.
Turn heat to low; add zucchini, roasted garlic cloves and large pinch of salt.
Cook over very low heat for 20 minutes until everything softens.
Add butter and chicken broth; continue cooking over very low heat until nearly evaporated.
Cook fusilli according to package directions.
Strain pasta.Transfer back into pot with zucchini, lemon juice and zest, cheese and parsley.
Mix well. Drizzle olive oil, pepper to taste and serve immediately.
- 1 pkg. (300 g)Catelli SuperGreensâ¢ Fusilli
- yellow zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced very thin 4
- roasted garlic 1 bulb
- small yellow onion, thinly sliced 1
- chicken broth 2 cups (500 mL)
- extra virgin olive oil Â¼ cup (60 mL)
- Italian parsley, leaves picked and washed Â½ bunch
- pecorino cheese, grated 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- unsalted butter 2 tbsp
- lemon, juice and zest 1
- salt and pepper to taste