|Tip||Reserve leftovers for up to 2 days. It makes a delicious lunchbox treat.|
|For a creamy accent, stir in 4 oz (125 g) crumbled goat cheese.|
Cook fusilli according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water to cool; set aside.
Meanwhile, toss onion with 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice and salt; let stand for 25 minutes.
Whisk remaining lemon juice with capers, mustard, lemon zest and pepper; whisk in olive oil until combined. Toss cooled, cooked fusilli with smoked salmon, marinated onions, dill and dressing mixture.
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® GLUTEN FREE FUSILLI
- thinly sliced red onion 3/4 cup (175 mL)
- lemon juice, divided 4 tbsp (60 mL)
- salt 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- chopped capers 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Dijon mustard 2 tsp (10 mL)
- finely grated lemon zest 1 tsp (5 mL)
- freshly grated black pepper 3/4 tsp (4 mL)
- extra virgin olive oil 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- smoked salmon, thinly sliced 1 pkg (200 g)
- coarsely chopped fresh dill 1/2 cup (125 mL)