Change up the flavour by replacing the asparagus with green beans and the arugula with baby spinach.Nutrition Facts Calories per serving: 539 Fat 21.5g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 364mg Carbohydrates 76g Fibre 7g Sugar 2.5g Protein 12.5g
Cook linguine according to package directions, adding asparagus, carrots in the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain reserving 1/2 cup (125 mL) pasta water.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large high-sided skillet or Dutch oven set over medium heat. Cook shallots and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until soft and golden.
Stir in pasta, vegetables and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in pasta water to loosen vegetables. Remove from heat. Stir in baby arugula, lemon juice, half the Parmesan cheese and basil.
Divide among 4 plates. Garnish with remaining Parmesan cheese. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® GLUTEN FREE LINGUINE
- asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces 1 lb (500 g)
- thinly sliced carrots 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- extra virgin olive oil 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- small shallots, thinly sliced 4
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- freshly grated lemon zest 2 tsp (10 mL)
- salt 3/4 tsp (4 mL)
- freshly ground pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- baby arugula 2 cups (500 mL)
- lemon juice 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- shaved Parmesan cheese, divided 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- chopped fresh basil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Lemon wedges (optional) Â