- 200 gCATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT MACARONI
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 onions, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) dried parsley
- 2 chicken breasts, skin and bones removed, in pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 (2 X 796 ml) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheddar cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion, oregano and parsley 3 minutes. Add chicken and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add honey, mixing well to coat chicken, and cook 3 minutes until caramelized.
Add tomatoes and simmer 15-20 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated. Add macaroni, mixing well.
Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and broil in oven until cheese melts and browns lightly.