Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain in a colander.
In a large oven-safe skillet, melt butter and add flour; mix well.
Whisk in milk. Simmer until thickened.
Gradually mix in 2 cups (500 mL) of cheese so it melts. Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in cooked macaroni and mix well until heated through. Spread evenly in the skillet.
Garnish with pizza sauce, ham, mushrooms, peppers and remaining cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes, then broil for an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing pizza.
- 1 PKG. (375 G) CATELLI SMART MACARONI
- Butter 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Flour 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Milk 1 Â½ cups (375 mL)
- Shredded Canadian Mozzarella cheese, divided 3 cups (750 mL)
- Pizza sauce ¼ cup (60 mL)
- Sliced cooked ham, cut into large strips 4 oz (120 g)
- Sliced mushrooms 1 cup (250 mL)
- Any sweet peppers, cut into strips ½ cup (125 mL)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste Au goût