Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large pot, whisk in flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk. Cook, stirring, just until thickened. Remove from heat.
Add 30 mL (2 tbsp) dill and 375 mL (1-1/2 cups) Mozzarella cheese; stir until cheese melts.
In 2 L (8”) greased square baking dish, layer half the macaroni, top with half the sauce and all of the salmon. Top with remaining macaroni, sauce, reserved cheese and dill.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated 180° C (350° F) oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1/2 lb (250 g)CATELLIÂ® LONG MACARONI
- butter or margarine 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- all purpose flour 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- 2% milk 2 cups (500 mL)
- chopped fresh dill 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese 2 cups (500 mL)
- salmon, drained and flaked 1 canÂ (213 g)