Combine water, miso paste, vinegar, garlic, ginger and hot pepper flakes in a large pot set over high heat; bring to a boil.
Add rotini, cabbage, carrot and red pepper. Reduce heat to medium-high.
Simmer for 8 minutes or until rotini is al dente and vegetables are tender. Stir in green onions. Serve with lemon wedges and hot sauce (if using).
- CATELLIÂ® Turmeric Rotini 1 pkg (300 g)
- water 10 cups (2.5 L)
- white miso paste (*see tip) 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each minced garlic and grated ginger 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- Pinch hot pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Finely shredded Asian or napa cabbage 4 cups (1 L)
- each grated carrot and diced red pepper 1 cup (250 mL)
- bunch green onions, thinly sliced 1
- Lemon wedges and hot sauce (optional)