- 1 pkg (300 g) Catelli Turmeric Rotini
- 10 cups (2.5 L) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white miso paste (*see tip)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each minced garlic and grated ginger
- Pinch hot pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 4 cups (1 L) Finely shredded Asian or napa cabbage
- 1 cup (250 mL) each grated carrot and diced red pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges and hot sauce (optional)
Combine water, miso paste, vinegar, garlic, ginger and hot pepper flakes in a large pot set over high heat; bring to a boil.
Add rotini, cabbage, carrot and red pepper. Reduce heat to medium-high.
Simmer for 8 minutes or until rotini is al dente and vegetables are tender. Stir in green onions. Serve with lemon wedges and hot sauce (if using).