Cook, in large skillet, bacon until crisp; drain thoroughly. Crumble bacon; return to skillet.
Add onion and garlic; cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in spaghetti sauce; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cook 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli to pasta cooking water during last 3 minutes.
Drain pasta and broccoli well; toss with hot sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- CATELLI SMART® Spaghettini 1 pkg (375 g)
- lean bacon slices 4
- chopped onion 1 cup (250 mL)
- minced garlic cloves 2
- spaghetti sauce 1 jar (700 mL)
- fresh broccoli florets 2 cups (500 mL)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)