Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a Dutch oven set over medium heat. Add seasoning, beef, onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, crumbling beef, for 10 minutes or until well browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley.
Serve over hot, cooked pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- CATELLI SMART® Fettucine 1 pkg (375 g)
- lean ground beef 1 lb (500 g)
- each onion and garlic clove, finely chopped 1
- each finely chopped red pepper, celery and cucumber 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- salt and freshly ground pepper (approx.) 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- crushed tomatoes 1 can (28 oz/796 mL)
- tomato paste 1 can (5.5 oz/156 mL)
- 2% milk 2 cups (500 mL)
- finely chopped parsley leaves 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- grated Parmesan cheese 3/4 cup (175 mL)