Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a wok set over medium-high heat. Crumble in chicken; stir-fry until browned.
Meanwhile, stir tomatoes with chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Stir in bok choy. Add to the wok. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Serve over the hot fettuccine. Sprinkle with green onions and cashews.
- 1 PKG (375 G)CATELLI BISTROÂ® SPINACH FETTUCCINE
- vegetable oil 2 tsp (10 mL)
- ground chicken 1/2 lb (250 g)
- bok choy, stems thinly sliced and leaves chopped 6 cups (1.5 L)
- canned crushed tomatoes 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- sweet Thai chili sauce 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- each fresh lime juice and sodium-reduced soy sauce 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each minced ginger and garlic 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- each chopped green onions and toasted cashews 1/3 cup (75 mL)