Étapes de cuisson
Prepare macaroni according to package directions.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter; stir in flour. Stir for 1 minute.
Whisk in milk. Cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cheese, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
Toss pasta and broccoli with sauce. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over dish; bake, covered, for 15 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT MACARONI
- butter or margarine, divided 5 tbsp (75 ml)
- finely chopped onion and clove garlic 1 each
- salt, pepper and dried thyme leaves 1 tsp (5 ml) each
- all-purpose flour 3 tbsp (45 ml)
- milk 2 1/2 cups (625 ml)
- shredded Cheddar cheese 2 cups (500 ml)
- worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard 1 tsp (5 ml) eachÂ
- thawed, frozen broccoli spears, about 1 bag 1 lb (500 g)
- fresh whole-wheat bread crumbs 1 cup (250 ml)