|Tip||Substitute another savoury cream cheese for the herb and garlic.|
Étapes de cuisson
Prepare rotini according to package directions. Add red peppers during the last minute of cooking.
Stir cream cheese, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until smooth and bubbly.
Toss hot rotini with cream sauce, arugula and lemon juice. Serve with Parmesan cheese (if using).
- CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Rotini 1 pkg (375 g)
- thinly sliced red pepper 2 cups (500 mL)
- light herb and garlic flavoured cream cheese 250 g (1 tub)
- milk 1 cup (250 mL)
- lightly packed baby arugula leaves 2 cups (500 mL)
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 ml)
- lemon juice 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)