|Tip||For a lower fat sauce, substitute 2% evaporated milk for the 10 % cream.|
Étapes de cuisson
Prepare rotini according to package directions. Add green beans during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Heat butter in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant. Whisk broth, cream and cornstarch until smooth; add to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened; stirring occasionally. Stir in red onion and salmon.
Toss hot rotini with sauce, dill, capers and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper (if using).
- 1 pkg (300 g)CATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT ROTINI
- trimmed and halved fresh green beans 2 cups (500 ml)
- butter and minced garlic 1 tbsp (15 ml) each
- reduced sodium chicken broth and 10% cream 1 cup (250 ml) eachÂ
- cornstarch 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- sliced red onion 1 cup (250 ml)
- smoked salmon, sliced into ribbons 5 oz (150 g)
- chopped dill and capers 2 tbsp (30 ml) eachÂ
- finely grated lemon zest 1 tsp (5 ml)
- Salt and pepper Optional