Add a pinch of hot pepper flakes to the dressing mixture for a spicier dish.
|Use a nonstick or foil grill pan or line your grill with heavy duty, nonstick foil pierced with holes for easier grilling.|
Étapes de cuisson
Preheat the grill to medium heat; grease well. Halve the mushrooms if large. Cut the zucchini, fennel ( or eggplant ), onion, red and yellow peppers into thick slices. Whisk the vinegar with the mustard, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic. Whisking constantly, drizzle in the olive oil. Toss the vegetables with 1/4 cup ( 50 mL ) of the dressing mixture.
Arrange the vegetables on the grill in an even layer. Cook, turning occasionally and removing from the grill as needed, for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender and well-marked. Chop the grilled vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
Meanwhile, prepare the fusilli according to package directions; drain well. Toss the fusilli with remaining dressing, grilled vegetables, chickpeas, Parmesan cheese and parsley until well-combined. Serve warm or cold.
Garnish with diced tomatoes, taste and serve!
Serve sprinkled with freshly grated, Parmesan cheese. Garnish with slices of fresh lemon.
- Catelli® Healthy Harvest® Multigrain Fusilli 1 box (375 g)
- cremini mushrooms 1 lb (500 g)
- zucchini 2
- fennel bulb or baby eggplant 1
- onion, red and yellow pepper 1 each
- white wine vinegar 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- grainy Dijon mustard 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- dried oregano leaves 1 tsp (5 mL)
- dried thyme leaves, salt and pepper 3/4 tsp (4 mL) each
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- canola oil 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- no salt added, canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed 19 oz (540 mL)
- finely grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- finely chopped fresh parsley leaves 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- chopped fresh coriander leaves 1/4 cup (50 ml)
- lime juice (approx.) 1 tbsp (15 ml)