Étapes de cuisson
Cook rotini according to package directions.
Heat olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; stir-fry until shrimp for 2 minutes.
Whisk broth with cornstarch; add to pan. Bring to a boil.
Add hot rotini, spinach and ginger; toss until spinach is wilted.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 BOX (500 G)CATELLIÂ® ROTINI
- olive oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- clove garlic and small red onion, thinly sliced 1 each
- large shrimp, peeled and deveined 454 g (1 lb)
- chicken broth 1 cup (250 mL)
- cornstarch 1 tsp (5 mL)
- lightly packed spinach Â 6 cups (1.5 L)
- minced fresh ginger 1 tbsp (15 mL)