Étapes de cuisson
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion, oregano and parsley 3 minutes. Add chicken and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add honey, mixing well to coat chicken, and cook 3 minutes until caramelized.
Add tomatoes and simmer 15-20 minutes or until liquid is almost evaporated. Add macaroni, mixing well.
Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and broil in oven until cheese melts and browns lightly.
- 200 gCATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT MACARONI
- olive oil 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- onions, finely minced 2
- dried oregano 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml)
- dried parsley 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml)
- chicken breasts, skin and bones removed, in pieces 2
- honey 1/4 cup (60 ml)
- cans diced tomatoes, drained 2 (2 X 796 ml)
- grated cheddar cheese 1 cup (250 ml)