Substitute large scallops for the shrimp.
|Substitute sliced grilled chicken for the shrimp; stir in with the hot pasta.|
Étapes de cuisson
Prepare linguine according to package directions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, whisk the evaporated milk with the flour, pepper, nutmeg, salt and cayenne pepper until smooth; set aside.
Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the shrimp and garlic; sauté until shrimp is just pink. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl.
Pour the milk mixture into the skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly and thickened. Whisk in the mozzarella and half of the Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth. Stir in the hot linguine, shrimp and parsley; toss until well-coated. Serve immediately with remaining Parmesan to sprinkle at the table.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT LINGUINE
- fat free evaporated milk 2 1/2 cups (625 ml)
- all-purpose flour 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- pepper 1/2 tsp (2 ml)
- ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp (1 ml)
- each salt and cayenne pepper Pinch
- extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp (10 ml)
- peeled and deveined large shrimp 12 oz (375 g)
- large cloves garlic, minced 3
- shredded partly-skimmed mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- grated parmesan cheese, divided 2/3 cup (150 ml)
- chopped fresh parsley leaves 1/3 cup (75 ml)