Étapes de cuisson
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, combine pasta, eggs, celery, pickles, green onions and tuna.Toss with a fork.
In a measuring cup, mix mayo, whipped dressing, relish and pepper.Taste and add more relish or pepper as needed.
Pour dressing over macaroni and stir gently to combine.
Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- 1 pkg. (340 g)CatelliÂ® Ancient Grains Macaroni
- hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped 3-4
- green onions, chopped (includes stalks) 8
- celery, finely chopped 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- medium dill pickles, finely chopped 2
- cans of tuna, drained well 2 (8 oz.)
- light mayonnaise 3/4 cup (225 mL)
- light whipped salad dressing 3/4 cup (225 mL)
- sweet relish (to taste) 3-4 tbsp (45-60 mL)
- black pepper 1 tsp (5 mL)