Étapes de cuisson
Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, diced onion and pine nuts and sautÃ© for three to five minutes or until the onion is cooked.
Add the chopped artichoke hearts, dried cranberries, spinach, red pepper flakes and pepper. SautÃ© for another two to three minutes or until the spinach just starts to wilt.
Add the garlic and sautÃ© the entire mixture for about one more minute.
When the pasta is ready, drain and toss with the skillet ingredients.
Serve sprinkled with freshly grated, Parmesan cheese. Garnish with slices of fresh lemon.
- Healthy Harvest® Whole Wheat Rotini 1 box (375 g)
- extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- medium onion, diced 1
- pine nuts 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped 1 can (170 mL/6 fl oz)
- dried cranberries 2/3 cup (227 g/160 mL)
- baby spinach 1 bag (227 g/8 oz)
- crushed red pepper flakes 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- ground black pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- cloves of garlic, minced 4
- grated Parmesan cheese Optional