Étapes de cuisson
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, whisk 15 mL (1 tbsp) vegetable oil with the soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil and ginger; set aside.
Heat remaining oil in a wok or deep, non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add peppers, bok choy and snow peas. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add the warm spaghetti, salmon, green onion and reserved sesame oil mixture; gently toss to coat.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
- 3/4 pkg (375 g)CATELLI SMART® SPAGHETTI&NBSP;
- vegetable oil, divided 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- sodium-reduced soy sauce 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- lime juice, toasted sesame oil and minced fresh ginger 2 tbsp (30 mL) each
- red and yellow pepper, thinly sliced 1 each
- chopped bok choy or napa cabbage 3 cups (750 mL)
- trimmed snow peas 1 cup (250 mL)
- Sockeye salmon, drained 2 cans (213 g each)
- sliced green onion 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- toasted sesame seeds 2 tbsp (30 mL)