Étapes de cuisson
Cook manicotti according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
In saucepan, heat oil; cook onion, peppers and parsley until tender. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Combine Ricotta and Parmesan cheese with egg and pepper mixture; set aside.
Combine sauce and water. Spread half of the sauce mixture in 3.5 L (13 x 9-inches) baking dish.
Fill manicotti and place on sauce. Cover with remaining sauce.
Cover and bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- CATELLI® Manicotti 7
- Pasta Sauce 1 jar (700 mL)
- olive oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- freshly chopped onion 1
- red and yellow pepper, finely chopped 1 each
- chopped fresh parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- Ricotta or Cottage cheese 1 lb (500 g)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- beaten egg 1
- water 1 cup (250 mL)