|Tip||Stir in a couple handfuls of baby spinach for an even bigger veggie boost.|
Étapes de cuisson
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven set over medium heat. Add the carrot, celery and onions; sauté for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the garlic, curry paste, cumin, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Add the tomatoes, water, tomato juice and coconut milk. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in the fusilli, peas, red pepper and chickpeas; cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and stir in the coriander and lime juice (to taste). Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- 1 cup (250 ml)CATELLI HEALTHY HARVEST WHOLE WHEAT FUSILLI
- each chopped carrots and celery 1 cup (250 ml)
- onion, chopped 1
- cloves garlic, minced 3
- mild indian curry paste 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- each ground cumin, salt and pepper 1 tsp (5 ml)
- ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp (2 ml)
- no added salt canned diced tomatoes 14 oz (398 ml)
- water 3 cups (750 ml)
- sodium-reduced tomato juice 2 cups (625 ml)
- light coconut milk 1 cup (250 ml)
- extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp (15 ml)
- each frozen peas and diced red peppers 1 cup (250 ml)
- drained and rinsed chickpeas 1 cup (250 ml)
- chopped fresh coriander leaves 1/4 cup (50 ml)
- lime juice (approx.) 1 tbsp (15 ml)