Étapes de cuisson
Béchamel Sauce: In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; addrice flour and stir for 1 minute. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cook, whisking, for 12 to 15 minutes or until thickened.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook shallots, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes or until mushrooms are softened and most of the liquid is evaporated. Stir in lemon zest and 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the chives.
Spread about 1 cup (250 mL) of Béchamel Sauce in bottom of greased 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish. Place 4 pieces of uncooked noodles over top. Layerhalf of the mushroom mixture, one-thirdeach of the Parmesan and Asiago cheese, 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Béchamel Sauce and half of the ricotta cheese over top; repeat layers once. Topwith remaining noodles,Béchamel Sauce, Parmesan and Asiago cheese.
Cover with foil; bakein 375°F (190°C) oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer.Sprinkle with remaining chives. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 12 CATELLI® GLUTEN FREE CREAMY MUSHROOM LASAGNE
- olive oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- shallots, finely chopped 2
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- mixed mushrooms, such as cremini, shiitake caps and oyster, sliced 2 lb (1 kg)
- chopped fresh thyme 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- each salt and freshly ground pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- finely grated lemon zest 1 tsp (5 mL)
- chopped fresh chives 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- grated Asiago cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- ricotta cheese 1 tub (300 g)
- butter 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- rice flour 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- 2% milk 5 cups (1.25 L)
- each salt, freshly ground pepper and nutmeg 1/4 tsp (1 mL)