Étapes de cuisson
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Sauté onion and pepper in oil until tender. Add spinach; cook until just wilted. Stir in pasta sauce and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix together Ricotta, Feta, Parmesan cheeses and egg.
Layer ¼ of the pasta sauce in a 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Top with three lasagne noodles, ¼ sauce and three more noodles. Spread cheese mixture over noodles. Top with three more noodles, ¼ sauce, remaining noodles and ¼ sauce. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
Cover and bake in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven for 45-50 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 12CATELLIÂ® LASAGNE NOODLES
- Pasta Sauce 1 jar (700 mL)
- finely diced onion 1
- finely diced red pepper 1
- olive oil 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL)
- trimmed and chopped spinach 6.5 oz (185 g)
- Ricotta or Cottage cheese 1 lb (500 g)
- crumbled Feta cheese 1 cup (250 mL)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- beaten egg 1
- grated Mozzarella cheese 1-1/4 cup (300 mL)