Étapes de cuisson
Prepare the linguine according to package directions; drain well and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in large wok or nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add half the garlic, ginger and the hot pepper flakes. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Season the chicken with the salt and pepper; add to the wok. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the eggplant and peppers. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Meanwhile, whisk the teriyaki sauce with the water, lime juice, brown sugar, sesame oil and remaining garlic and ginger until combined. Add the warm linguine, green onion and coriander to the skillet. Drizzle with the teriyaki mixture and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® WHOLE WHEAT LINGUINE
- canola oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- each minced garlic and fresh ginger, divided 4 tsp (20 mL)
- crushed hot pepper flakes 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced 2
- each salt and pepper 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)
- small Asian eggplant, quartered and cut into chunks 2
- sliced mixed bell peppers 5 cups (1.25 L)
- sodium-reduced teriyaki sauce 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- lime juice 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- each dark brown sugar and sesame oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each chopped green onion and fresh coriander leaves 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- water 1/3 cup (75mL)