- Place Camembert in freezer for 10 minutes before cubing.
- Replace kale with baby spinach or arugula.
Étapes de cuisson
Cook rotini according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large, deep skillet set over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sauté until golden; remove to a plate.
Add remaining oil, mushrooms, shallots, garlic and thyme to skillet; sauté until golden. Return chicken to skillet. Whisk broth with wine, mustard and cornstarch until combined; stir into skillet and simmer for 1 minute or until thickened.
Add hot rotini and kale to skillet; toss over low heat until just wilted and saucy. Remove from heat. Spoon into bowls and garnish with Camembert cubes and pecans (if using).
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLI Healthy HarvestÂ® Rotini
- olive oil, divided 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced 2
- each salt and pepper, divided 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- mixed mushrooms, sliced 8 oz (250 g)
- each shallots and cloves garlic, finely chopped 2
- dried thyme leaves 1 tsp (5 mL)
- chicken or vegetable broth 1 cup (250 mL)
- Lindeman's Bin 65 Chardonnay 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- each Dijon mustard and cornstarch 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- baby kale 6 cups (1.5 L)
- chilled Camembert cheese, cubed 4 oz (125 g)
- chopped toasted pecans or walnuts (optional)