Étapes de cuisson
Finely grate enough zest from an orange to measure 1 tbsp (15 mL). Juice oranges. Measure out 1/2 cup (125 mL) juice for marinade; reserve remaining for later. Pulse orange juice and zest with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, brown sugar, hot sauce, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a blender until smooth.
Coat steak with 1/4 cup (50 mL) marinade; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat broiler to high; place oven rack in highest position.
Arrange peppers, cut-side-down, on baking sheet; broil, rotating sheet once, for 10 minutes or until skins are charred. Transfer to a bowl; let stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Peel and slice thinly.
Transfer steaks to a rack on a foil-lined baking sheet. Broil for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until of preferred doneness. Rest for 5 minutes; slice thinly.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) pasta water before draining. Toss hot spaghetti with steak, peppers, arugula, remaining marinade and reserved orange juice. Toss in reserved pasta water as needed for preferred consistency.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEATÂ SPAGHETTI
- large navel oranges, divided 2
- oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- cloves garlic 4
- each brown sugar and Louisiana-style hot sauce 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- ground cumin 2 tsp (10 mL)
- smoked or sweet paprika 1 tsp (5 mL)
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- each large red, orange and yellow pepper, halved and seeded 1
- lean sirloin steak (about 1-inch/2.5 cm thick), trimmed 12 oz (375 g)
- roughly chopped arugula leaves (or baby arugula) 3 cups (750 mL)