- 12 CATELLI LASAGNE NOODLES
- 1 (475 g) container Ricotta cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb (500 g) mild or hot Italian sausages, casings removed and crumbled
- 1 jar (700 mL) Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped, cooked spinach
Étapes de cuisson
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg and 2 tbsp (30 mL) Parmesan cheese; set aside.
Brown crumbled sausage; drain off fat. Stir in pasta sauce; simmer 2-3 minutes.
Spread a 1/4 of the sauce in 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Top with 3 lasagne noodles, another 1/4 sauce and 3 more noodles. Spread Ricotta mixture over noodles. Top with 1 cup (250 mL) mozzarella cheese and 1/2 of the remaining Parmesan cheese.
Top with 3 more noodles, 1/4 sauce and spinach; cover with remaining noodles and sauce. Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
Bake, covered, in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven for 30 minutes. Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.