Étapes de cuisson
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon; sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and sauté 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in chicken stock and sage; simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until spinach just wilts. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss linguine with sauce and serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese (if using).
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLIÂ® HEALTHY HARVESTÂ® WHOLE WHEAT LINGUINE
- butter 4 tbsp (60 ml)
- smoked bacon, diced 1/4 lb (125 g)
- onion, finely diced 1
- sodium-reduced chicken stock 1 1/3 cups (325 ml)
- chopped fresh sage leaves, or to taste 3 tbsp (45 ml)
- baby spinach leaves 1/2 lb (250 g)
- salt and freshly ground pepper To taste
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional) To taste