Étapes de cuisson
Cook vermicelli according to package directions. Heat oil; sautÃ© chicken until golden. Remove and set aside.
Combine stock, honey and soy sauce; whisk in cornstarch and peanut butter, Cook and stir until thickened.
Stir in onions, pepper and reserved chicken; heat through.
Spoon chicken mixture over vermicelli and top with parsley.
- CATELLI Vermicelli 1 pkg (500 g)
- vegetable oil 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL)
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced 3
- homemade or prepared low sodium chicken stock 1 cup (250 mL)
- each: liquid honey, low sodium soy sauce and cornstarch 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- peanut butter 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- chopped green onions 2-3
- red pepper, cut into strips 1