Vermicelli with Chicken in Peanut Sauce
Let our recipe for Vermicelli with Chicken in Peanut Sauce recipe become a staple at your table! A surefire crowd pleaser.
- 1 pkg (500 g) Catelli Classic Vermicelli
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) Vegetable oil
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Homemade or prepared low sodium chicken stock
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Each: liquid honey, low sodium soy sauce and cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Peanut butter
- 2-3 Chopped green onions
- 1 Red pepper, cut into strips
Heat oil in a skillet set over medium heat; saute chicken until golden. Remove and set aside.
In a saucepan, combine stock, honey and soy sauce; whisk in cornstarch and peanut butter. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Stir in onions, pepper and reserved chicken; heat through.
Spoon chicken mixture over vermicelli and top with parsley.