Fettuccine with Glazed Snap PeasThis unique pasta dish is perfect when you are looking for an uncomplicated, light, and meatless meal. It is loaded with bright garden-fresh flavours and takes just minutes to prepare.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
Meanwhile, melt butter with oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add snap peas, red pepper, red onion, salt and pepper; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Whisk orange juice with broth, honey, garlic, ginger and Worcestershire sauce; add to skillet and bring to a simmer. Add fettuccine and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
- CATELLIÂ® Bistro Infusions Spinach Fettuccine 1 PKG (375G)
- each butter and olive oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- stringless snap peas 2 cups (500 mL)
- thinly sliced red pepper 1 cup (250 mL)
- thinly sliced red onion 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- each salt and pepper 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- each orange juice and vegetable broth 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- each honey and grated garlic 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- each grated ginger and Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp (5 mL)