Bring 4 litres of water to a boil.
Heat butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add sliced onions, kale, chicken broth and a pinch of salt; bring to a boil.Reduce heat and bring to a low simmer, adding more chicken broth if necessary.
Add white wine and butternut squash and let simmer until squash is soft, kale is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated. Turn heat off.
In a separate sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add chorizo. Cook until chorizo is crispy. Add in oyster mushrooms and toss.
Add butternut squash and kale mixture and turn heat to low.
Meanwhile, add fish sauce to boiling water and add in pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Strain pasta and add to chorizo, squash and kale mixture. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding more salt or a sprinkle of garlic powder if necessary.
Serve on a big platter. Sprinkle lemon zest and crumbled goat cheese over top.
- 1 pkg. (300 g)Catelli SuperGreensâ¢ Fusilli
- fish sauce 1 cup (250 mL)
- chicken broth 1 cup (250 mL)
- goat cheese Â½ cup (125 mL)
- white wine Â½ cup (125 mL)
- onion, thinly sliced Â½ cup (125 mL)
- olive oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- butter 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- olive oil 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- lemon zest 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- large oyster mushrooms 6
- chorizo sausages, sliced into thin rounds 2
- small butternut squash, peeled and cut into Â½â cubes 1
- medium bunch curly kale, de-stemmed and roughly chopped 1
- large garlic clove, crushed 1
- salt and pepper to taste