Bring 4 litres of salted water to a boil.
Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add sliced onions and cook until soft.
Turn heat to low; add zucchini, roasted garlic cloves and large pinch of salt.
Cook over very low heat for 20 minutes until everything softens.
Add butter and chicken broth; continue cooking over very low heat until nearly evaporated.
Cook fusilli according to package directions.
Strain pasta.Transfer back into pot with zucchini, lemon juice and zest, cheese and parsley.
- 1 pkg. (300 g)Catelli SuperGreensâ¢ Fusilli
- yellow zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced very thin 4
- roasted garlic 1 bulb
- small yellow onion, thinly sliced 1
- chicken broth 2 cups (500 mL)
- extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup (60 mL)
- Italian parsley, leaves picked and washed ½ bunch
- pecorino cheese, grated 1 1/2 cups (375 mL)
- unsalted butter 2 tbsp
- lemon, juice and zest 1
- salt and pepper to taste