Grease inside of crockpot and place chicken breasts on bottom of crockpot.
Whisk together bacon, ranch dressing, sour cream, condensed cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder and pepper. Spoon over top of chicken.
Cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Shred chicken and mix into sauce within crockpot. Add a bit of milk to thin sauce as needed.
Ladle chicken and sauce mixture over drained pasta in a serving bowl. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- 1 pkg. (340 g)Catelli® Gluten Free Linguine
- chicken breasts 4
- slices of bacon, cooked and diced 6
- ranch dressing (gluten free variety) 1 pkg. (1 oz)
- sour cream 1 cup (250 mL)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup (gluten free variety) 1can (10.75 oz)
- garlic powder 1 tsp (5 mL)
- pepper 1/2 tsp (3 mL)
- parsley to garnish (optional)