|Tip||For a short cut, use jarred roasted red peppers.|
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain and reserve 1/4 cup pasta water.
Add peppers, walnuts, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, oregano, smoked paprika and pepper to a food processor; pulse until smooth.
Toss hot pasta with red pepper pesto and reserved pasta water until combined. Toss chicken with pasta. Divide between plates and top evenly with feta and parsley. Serves 4.
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® GLUTEN FREE LINGUINE
- large red peppers, grilled, seeded and peeled 2
- chopped toasted walnuts 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- extra virgin olive oil 3 tbsp
- red wine vinegar 2 tsp (10 mL)
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- each salt and dried oregano 1/2 tsp (5 mL)
- each smoked paprika and freshly ground pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- boneless skinless grilled chicken breasts, sliced 1 lb
- finely crumbled feta cheese 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- chopped parsley 2 tbsp (30 mL)