- 1 PKG (375G) Catelli Infusions Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Spaghettini
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Softened salted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Each: finely chopped fresh parsley and basil
- 1 Lrge clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Each: finely grated lemon zest and Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Lemon
- Grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
Cook spaghettini in a large pot of boiling, salted water according to package directions; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) cooking water before draining. Return spaghettini to pot.
Meanwhile, blend butter with parsley, basil, garlic, lemon zest and mustard until well combined.
Toss hot pasta with butter mixture and squeeze lemon juice over top. Toss, adding reserved pasta water as needed, until well coated. Serve with cheese at the table.