Add 4 litres of water to a pot and 1tbsp (15 mL) of salt to water. Bring to a boil.
In a large pot or frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced shallots and cook until tender and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini and mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes until zucchini becomes soft and tender. Season with touch of salt.
Add corn, diced tomatoes and pinch of chili flakes. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and turn heat down to low.
Cook linguine according to packaging instructions. Drain well and add to sauce. Add sliced mint leaves and toss well. Add salt and pepper to taste; serve immediately.
- 1 PKG (340 g)CatelliÂ® Gluten Free Linguine
- olive oil 1/3 cup (85 mL)
- shallots, peeled and sliced 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- zucchini, sliced thinly 2 cups (500 mL)
- corn kernels (frozen or fresh) 2 cups (500 mL)
- ripe roma tomatoes, diced (5 large roma tomatoes) 3 cups (750 mL)
- dried chili flakes (optional) pinch
- large shrimp, each one cut into three pieces 240 g (0.5 lb)
- large fresh mint leaves â thinly sliced 12
- salt and black pepper to taste