Penne Rigate with Chicken, Peppers and Mushrooms
This tantalizing dish will prove to be a mouth watering treat for both you and your family.
- 1 pkg (500 g) Catelli® Penne Rigate
- 1 jar (700 mL) Pasta Sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb (250 g) mushrooms, halved
- 1 red or yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
Cook penne rigate according to package directions.
Heat oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat; sautÃ© chicken until golden. Remove and set aside.
Add mushrooms and pepper; sautÃ© until tender. Stir in pasta sauce, parsley and reserved chicken; heat through.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve sauce over hot penne rigate.