Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Stir grated vegetables with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Crumble in beef and mix until uniform. Form into 24 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a 9 x 13-inch (3 L) baking dish. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Serve spaghetti topped with meatballs and extra Parmesan cheese (if desired).
- 1 pkg (340 g) CATELLI Smart Veggie Spaghetti
- Each finely grated carrot, sweet potato and zucchini 1 cup (250 mL)
- Each grated onion and seasoned breadcrumbs 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (approx.) 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- Egg, beaten 1
- Clove garlic, minced 1
- Each salt and pepper 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- Extra lean ground beef 1 lb (500 g)
- Pasta sauce 2 1/2 cups (625 mL)