|Tips||If the pan gets dry when stir-frying vegetables, add just a little water to the wok; it creates a little steam to help the vegetables cook quickly and reduces the need for extra oil.|
|For preparation shortcut, replace the Napa cabbage and carrot with 5 cups (1.25 L) prepared coleslaw blend.|
Whisk broth with lime juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
Cook spaghettini according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large wok or deep skillet set over medium-high heat. Toss chicken with salt and pepper; add to wok and stir-fry just until browned all over. Remove to a bowl. Add cabbage, carrot, red pepper and onions to wok; stir-fry for 2 minutes or just until cabbage starts to wilt.
Add browned chicken and reserved sauce to wok; cook stirring just until thickened. Add cooked spaghettini and sprouts; toss just until coated and heated through. Stir in coriander (if using). Serve immediately.
- 1 pkg (300 g)CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® FLAX OMEGA 3 SPAGHETTINI
- sodium-reduced chicken broth 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- lime juice 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- each sodium-reduced soy sauce and honey 2 tbsp (30 mL)
- each minced fresh ginger, minced garlic and cornstarch 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- chicken breast stir-fry strips 1 lb (500 g)
- each salt and pepper Pinch
- canola oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- coarsely shredded Napa or Savoy cabbage 4 cups (1 L)
- each carrot and red pepper, thinly sliced 1
- green onions, roughly chopped 4
- bean sprouts, well rinsed 2 cups (500 mL)
- Chopped fresh coriander or basil leaves (optional)