|Tips||If the pan gets dry when stir-frying vegetables, add just a little water to the wok; it creates a little steam to help the vegetables cook quickly and reduces the need for extra oil.|
|For preparation shortcut, replace the Napa cabbage and carrot with 5 cups (1.25 L) prepared coleslaw blend.|
- 1 pkg (300 g)CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® FLAX OMEGA 3 SPAGHETTINI
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) sodium-reduced chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each sodium-reduced soy sauce and honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each minced fresh ginger, minced garlic and cornstarch
- 1 lb (500 g) chicken breast stir-fry strips
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 4 cups (1 L) coarsely shredded Napa or Savoy cabbage
- 1 each carrot and red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) bean sprouts, well rinsed
- Chopped fresh coriander or basil leaves (optional)
Whisk broth with lime juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and cornstarch until smooth. Set aside.
Cook spaghettini according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large wok or deep skillet set over medium-high heat. Toss chicken with salt and pepper; add to wok and stir-fry just until browned all over. Remove to a bowl. Add cabbage, carrot, red pepper and onions to wok; stir-fry for 2 minutes or just until cabbage starts to wilt.
Add browned chicken and reserved sauce to wok; cook stirring just until thickened. Add cooked spaghettini and sprouts; toss just until coated and heated through. Stir in coriander (if using). Serve immediately.