|Tip||Green Thai curry paste can be found in jars or cans in the Asian aisle of most supermarkets.|
Étapes de cuisson
In large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Sauté shallots, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes. Stir in curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and salt. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add chicken, eggplant, peppers, carrots and basil to saucepan.
Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Serve curry over pasta. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- 1 pkg (340 g)CATELLIÂ® GLUTEN FREE SPAGHETTI
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- shallots, chopped 2
- cloves garlic, minced 2
- minced ginger 1 tbsp (15 mL)
- green Thai curry paste 3 tbsp (45 mL)
- coconut milk 1 can (398 mL)
- reduced sodium chicken broth 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- fish sauce and soy sauce 1 tbsp (15 mL) each:
- brown sugar 1/2 tsp (2 mL)
- salt 1/4 tsp (1 mL)
- boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes 3/4 lb(375 g)
- Japanese eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes 1/2
- red pepper or green pepper, sliced 1/2
- carrot, thinly sliced on an angle 1
- Thai basil or basil leaves 6
- finely chopped fresh cilantro 2 tbsp
- lime wedges Â