Drain Bocconcini and place in a small bowl. Add oil, vinegar and dill and season generously with salt and pepper. Let marinate while you prepare the salad.
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Drain again and transfer to a large bowl.
Add tomatoes, watermelon, grapes, green onions and Bocconcini with the marinade. Mix well, adjust seasoning and serve.
- 1 pkg (375 g)CATELLI SMART® PENNE
- Canadian mini bocconcini 7oz (200g)
- canola oil 1/4 cup (60 mL)
- white balsamic vinegar 1/3 cup (75 mL)
- fresh dill, chopped 2 tbsp (30mL)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- grape tomatoes 2 cups (500 mL)
- watermelon balls 2 cups (500 mL)
- red or green grapes 1 cup (250 mL)
- green onions, thinly sliced 4