Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside.
Brown beef; drain off fat. Stir in pasta sauce; simmer 10 minutes.
Combine Ricotta cheese, 1 cup (250 mL) Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
Spread 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) sauce on bottom of 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Top with half each of the cooked rigatoni, Ricotta cheese mixture and sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) Mozzarella cheese.
Repeat layer, ending with sauce. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350ºF (180ºC) oven until hot and bubbly, about 30-35 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 1 pkg (500 g)CATELLIÂ® RIGATONI
- pasta sauce 2 jars (700 mL each)
- lean ground beef or pork 1 lb (500 g)
- Ricotta cheese 2 cups (500 mL)
- shredded Mozzarella cheese 4 cups (1 L)
- grated Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup (50 mL)
- eggs 2